Tuesday 3 May 2011

What would you like to see?

Tonight I will be picking up my hook for the first time in a week (feels like alot longer!)  This got me thinking.....what shall I start??  I have so many different things I want to do that I dont know where to start and I usually have at least 5 things on the go at any one time.  Is this the same for everyone or just me?....hang on I think I know the answer to that one.....a resounding YES!!

At the moment I am working on a range of animal rattles and tooth fairy pillows....any designs you would like to see?

I think I will start on the piggy rattle tonight and maybe do some drawings for the next tooth fairy pillow....the fairy of course!  So my next question is....what time is bedtime for my lil monsters?? :)

Crochetopia x

No comments:

Post a Comment